Rugs are an important part of our homes. Decorative or functional, we love them. Because rugs are such a vital part to home decor, it’s important to maintain their cleanliness. This will ensure that your rug lasts longer.
There are a few things that you should take into account when deciding to clean your rug. The material that is made out of, the type of weave, and the dye.
Synthetic carpets, such as nylon, olefin, or acrylic are the most popular because they are so durable, resilient, and have a good color retention. However, many of us still own beautifully woven handmade rugs such as Persian, Chinese, Pakistani, or Caucasian style rugs.
Given the variety of rugs and carpets, choosing the right cleaning method can be overwhelming.
Check out our blog post on how to take care of your viscose rug.
At Zen Carpet Cleaning, we can offer you the following professional cleaning services:
- cleaning techniques and methods that suite the your rug/carpet’s weave, fibres and dyes to ensure the highest quality and
- revival of dull colors
- two-step cleaning service.
- first: remove dust, dirt, mites and mites carcasses;
- second: professional cleaning using chemicals with varying pH levels to suite the need of your carpet
- professional cleaning for your rugs in just 24h
- free pick-up and delivery